This year we’re extending our Christmas Keepsake Jewellery Deadlines 2023 for memorial and breastmilk jewellery further than ever before! You can place your order any time before the end of Wednesday 15th November 2023 and it will be guaranteed to be shipped mid-December. Terms apply, please see below.
Christmas Keepsake Jewellery Deadlines 2023 Terms
- All orders to be received and paid for by or on Wednesday 15th November 2023
- Engraving to be received and paid for by Wednesday 15th November 2023
- Orders must be confirmed the next day, including all ring sizes and engravings
- Usual Terms and Conditions apply, please be sure to read them all and don’t just tick the box!
- Orders must be paid for in full. For PayPal Instalments (partial payments) please complete payment by Wednesday 15th November 2023 and inform us it has been done
- Sending kits will be dispatched by Saturday 18th November 2023
- Kits must be received back to us by Tuesday 28th November 2023 – you may bring your kit in person to our studio in Newport, South Wales, by appointment only
- If you are ordering from outside the UK, there may not be time to send you a kit so we may ask you to post without a sending kit. We must receive your breastmilk/ashes/hair/cord etc by Tuesday 28th November 2023
- Orders will be shipped by Friday 15th December 2023
- UK clients must send by Special Delivery (UK) so that your order has full tracking, or a 1-3 day service outside the UK
If you’d like to order Christmas gift memorial jewellery after the 15th November 2023 then please get in touch to discuss the possibility of a Priority Order slot (click here). Please don’t order a priority slot without permission as we will not guarantee the order unless we know we can complete it in time.
Christmas Gift Memorial Jewellery and Breastmilk Jewellery
Christmas Gift Memorial Jewellery Terms and Conditions
All of the dates and conditions above apply, as well as our usual Terms and Conditions. Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries!