1. Memory boxes and Gift Ideas for your Child’s Mum from Make Memento
Personalised engraved oak keepsake box (100% handcrafted)
“Our exquisite, handcrafted oak wood boxes make beautiful gifts, perfect for storing treasured keepsakes and mementos! Handmade to order, our solid oak wood boxes have been lovingly designed and crafted using thick, heavy European oak timber. The wood is hand-cut, then individually sanded and treated to enhance the natural grain and preserve the beauty of the wood. Our boxes are finished with a chic hand-engraving and black infill, producing a unique style…”
2. Lock of Hair Jewellery from us here at Tree of Opals
Handmade premium quality first curl or first haircut keepsakes
“Our charm beads, stacking rings and other keepsake jewellery make perfect gift ideas for your child’s mum because we encase a bit of their hair or umbilical cord stump in resin with stunning shimmers and sparkles. Just order the piece you think she’ll love and follow the sending instructions to weave out a little of your children’s hair, cut at the root and post to us. Make sure you order before the 31st January to guarantee delivery in time”
3. Breastfeeding & Babywearing Jewellery from Cherub Chews
like this practical and cute breastfeeding reminder bracelet
“Cherub Chews Breastfeeding reminder bracelet has been inspired by mums for mums and are designed to remind tired mums which side to feed from next. Each Bracelet is handmade in Exeter, Devon using sustainable wooden beads. Great care has been taken to create a stylish, functional and versatile Bracelet made from non toxic, eco friendly materials.”
4. Handmade Keepsakes and Prints from Created by Magic like Bobbie the handmade keepsake memory bear
“Our Eskabear keepsake memory teddy bears which are approx. 52cm (head to foot) these handmade bears can be customised to your exact taste using something special to you that you just cant throw away whether it be out grown baby grows, clothes, brownie/scout uniforms…”
5. Box Frames and Prints by Ochie By Och such as this vinyl print frame with the sweet sentiment “First my mother forever my friend”
6. Artisan Hot Chocolate by Pip’s Chocolate for Milk including gorgeous tins in a variety of flavours. Yum! Pip takes care of the environment and these treats are sustainable. Pip’s Chocolate for Milk is a luxurious process from start to finish. From pouring out the milk, adding the chocolate, melting it all together in the pan (whisking to a froth if that’s your thing!), then filling your mug and finally sitting back in your favourite chair with the most delicious, warming, soothing hot chocolate you’ve ever tasted.
7. Babies & Children Hoops handmade by Sewing With Love Hoops Katie has always loved embroidery and set up Sewing with Love in 2013 to bring you beautiful bespoke hand crafted treats for you and your home. In 2016 Sewing with Love added ‘Hoops’ to the end of the name so you know just what Katie does 🙂 Aged just 26, she spends her days working full time from her home in Cheshire; which she shares with her mum and two cheeky cats.
Gift Ideas for your Child’s Mum
If you would like to be included in this list and have your own website with handcrafted quality items, good images and great reviews and like to network please get in touch with Nic on firstname.lastname@example.org